chillakalv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillakalv2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lylas' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lylas

Lylas' Application Empty
PostSubject: Lylas' Application   Lylas' Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Name: Rebecca.
IGN's: Lunor, Lylas, Daffodil, Syndel.
Timezone: GMT +12:00 (New Zealand).
Experience: I have been playing kalonline since December 2004. Was a 54 CJB on hanin until i quit in 2006 to start playing private servers.
During my private server experiences I have GM'ed for a few servers: KPS, NeoGenesisX, Phoenix Empire. I was offered to GM for a few other servers in the past year.
I have dev experience. Taught by the great swarm133 since 2007.
Why would I want to apply for GM here?: I enjoy the server even tho I have only been playing for a few days now. Have noticed that there is no GM support during the time I am usually online and since I have no life, I am usually online for long periods of time throughout the day. My main and only language I speak is English.
I didn't really mind all the cooldown hackers and such before. I just ignored them but now they are really starting to get annoying, they are lagging out the server and making it unfair to the players that are trying to enjoy the game. Alot of the cooldown hackers arn't being delt with and have noticed a few afk training in my timezone while all the GM's are asleep.

So I am mainly looking just to do support in my spare time, if you want to talk, my email is Lylas@windowslive.com.

Thankyou for your time,
~bec.

Back to top Go down

Lylas' Application
Page 1 of 1