chillakalv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillakalv2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PAUL

MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour - Empty
PostSubject: MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -   MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour - I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:31 pm

i was on my mage "paul" in spot..i go piss ..when i come i see hexa /port me then ...before i had a chance to write she/he block my mage ... y try have a reason talk ..but was like talking to walls! ..i go my knight in 30 sec ..just the time take by write new user and pass..i send a FL..PM after a short talk ...no answer from hexa ..ok ..i loook to rullz...NOWHERE in rulls says AFK splash forbiden..and nothing about punish..ok i ask that in shout with my knight " GM's where in rulls says AFK splash=block" and i get an answer .. BLOCK on my knight too Smile)))...see that i guess will hapen with all players here that dont kiss GM foot or footsteps....better guys ..watch it !!! this server have VERY RESPONSABLE GM's that take their job very serious ..even from time to time player like me get block ..even for nothing !! cya on other server ..cuz here seems im "PERSONA NON GRATA" !!
Back to top Go down
SmoothCriminal

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -   MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour - I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 pm

its kind of a given that you can't afk splash i mean cmon its basically cheating. How is it fair that people who play mages can go off and do whatever and still level? its not so dont complain and you did get blocked for something

on the other hand it should be in the rules so people know for a fact...
Back to top Go down
PAUL

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -   MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour - I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:55 am

man AFK splash is when u splash when u go .. tell me how i was gone if at under 1 (ONE) minute (the time that take me to enter with other char) i begin shout for a GM ..and i begin to tell u that i was not AFK !! that i tell you .. i WAS NOT AFK !! and my proof for that is my shouts in game in 40 sec after u block me ... THAT I MEAN .... I WAS NOT AFK !!!
Back to top Go down
SmoothCriminal

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -   MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour - I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:11 am

you even said yourself you left....left = afk....to go to the bathroom...doesnt matter how long you were gone its still afk splashing no matter what you say if your gone and your mage is splashing its afk splashing.
Back to top Go down
EFG

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -   MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour - I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:14 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:
its kind of a given that you can't afk splash i mean cmon its basically cheating. How is it fair that people who play mages can go off and do whatever and still level? its not so dont complain and you did get blocked for something

on the other hand it should be in the rules so people know for a fact...

Seconded. They should add it to the rules, but AFK splashers should be perma-blocked.

Even if it's "just 40 seconds" this time, how does anyone know he doesn't do it for hours at night?
Back to top Go down
PAUL

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -   MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour - I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:52 pm

OK...so lets say that my mage deserve a block cuz AFK splash ..then block all server cuz imk sure every player let their character make afk lvl at least once ..but ..oki no problem ..block it will be ...for my mage ... BUT FOr MY KNIGHT ??????? "PAUL" is the name the only thing i do with it it was calling a GM in shout ... and even if i DONT SPAM ! cuz it never show 4 shouts in a row !!! my knight get block ..what about that???!!!! my opinion is that u have some kids GM that dont think when they do an action ... and as i said .... for SPAM is 1day block ..for AFK splash ..i SEE NOWHERE THAT IS FORBIDEN (i read rullz before i play a server) so if you (ADMIN) judge with reason and in a spirit of so called rulle AFK splash i should be unblock (mage "paul")...and regarde my knight "PAUL" WOOOOW i m so confused block for what??!! but i think i know for what .... maybe cuz i sin an GM normal char or his friend char ?!?!?! just maybe ..not sure .

P.S. u say left=afk ...my bath is not on the bar @ 1km away is 2 steps away in my home ..im a man ..so i pee in 30 sec .... so in a spirit of that u said "left=afk" every man that turn back his PC= afk=left ..or ?!?!?!!? i turn back i get my phone (i look for a phone number) > im afk ...block in a sec ,,, SEE MY POINT NOW ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -   MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY GOD - never seen this kind a behaviour -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chillakalv2 :: Ingame Talk :: General Discussion-
Jump to: