chillakalv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillakalv2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoNeed4a

Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?) Empty
PostSubject: Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?)   Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 am

I had dinner and didn´t even noticed the server restart and i lost all my stuff, too
-> not logging off isn´t the reason for the vanished items

1.) u can´t buy anything (... u can pay for something u don´t get in the end)
2.) i can´t logg on my archer. everytime i try to, my game closes without any error when he´s trying to load the "world" ... but it´s possible for me to logg into a friends knight so it has nothing to do with my game (name of archer: NoNeed4aName)

Thanks. I´ll try to find something else to ensure a smooth gameplay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DomPas

PostSubject: Re: Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?)   Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:47 pm

I got same bug! on lost bow g95 and 113geons bag's...
Do somethink to help us! maybe roollback to 4.02.2009r 19:20gmt+1 is few mins before this fukcing "small restart"...
Help us to still play on this serwer...
Back to top Go down
Raekwon

PostSubject: Re: Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?)   Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Yea I had the same thing, cant even equip new stuff etc ;s

I'm just new on this server, levelled to 80 and got my full g80 set since today. Little heads up from our gm's would've been nice cause now I can't do anything and this more or less sucks.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?)   Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useful statement to the server restart (bugreport?)
Page 1 of 1