chillakalv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillakalv2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YouGotOwned

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:14 pm

I preffer to fix the stats on armour and wpns Very Happy to balance it... it would be cool if acc's r not owerpowered
disable Storm's Thunder and Ice ...
Disable the gm's pm .. to we cant pm gm Smile
create gm guild Smile
a lil bit increase price of Talismans cuz getting gold is rare
add a room that just drop weapons ( i mean for g62/65 )
in /s ( shout ) just english language
Rule's NpC ... on several languages
that's it for now Very Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________
YouGotOwnedGM Smile
Play Hard Go Pr0 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.chilla2kal.tk
Darn

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: nice1   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm

hehe thats realy nice Razz
Back to top Go down
xSylian

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Armors are good, not overpowered, if they would lower the mage's amor stats it would be impossible to splash and stand in South Forrest (read, I've 390eva).
Disabling storms is quite gay, cuz how else should the mage's lvl without hacks? Storms do great dmg specialy at traitor mage area and YetI splash spot are they rly usefull.
Creating GM guild wouldnt change a thing ;]
Talismans prices are great, since every1 can have the same talis on the amor so it doesnt unbalance the server.
No need for a special room for g62/65, cuz you make lvl 70 like nothing so you can wear g70 weapons, which are mostly found in temp fort on the floor (ppl drops them, useless to save em for later).
Using english in shouts would be good, but since the GMs are german, they talk to the german players in german. So yea.
Rule NPC is so damn useless, cuz no1 will check it. You have Rules under F1 button, looks like you never read them.

That's for it.
Back to top Go down
fl1pst4r

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Quote :
in /s ( shout ) just english language

lol
Back to top Go down
quest

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:10 pm

only english on shout is good Smile create poll for that Wink
Back to top Go down
Chopper

Chopper

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:50 pm

why ppl make hermit .. for Storms ofc xD so i wouldnt disable them ... and only english in shout is very good idea cuz it sucks when there is spoken polish,english,german,egypt,turkish .... and more .... the idea with g62/g65 weaps is good cuz that are atm best weaps that u can mix so u could add a special room ..
price of Talismans i would prefer to make Higher cuz the money drop here oO is veeery high and the prices of talis are veerryy low so i would agree but how u know its ur decision ... lol!

GreetzZ Chopper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chillakalv2 :: Ingame Talk :: Suggestions-
Jump to: