chillakalv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillakalv2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cant run kal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tewu

cant run kal Empty
PostSubject: cant run kal   cant run kal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:43 pm

if i want play kal i click on updater and "Can not download http://85.25.143.66:85/updater/data/Hypertext/thumbs.db help Wink)
Back to top Go down
Mehzor

cant run kal Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant run kal   cant run kal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Tewu wrote:
if i want play kal i click on updater and "Can not download http://85.25.143.66:85/updater/data/Hypertext/thumbs.db help Wink)

Hmm, I'm assuming you have tried turning off all firewalls before trying to update?
If that's not the problem then I'm stumped Neutral cause its usually that or the server is down from past experiences.
Back to top Go down
Tewu

cant run kal Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant run kal   cant run kal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:29 am

So i must off anti virus and firewall ... ? :] and update kal ? ? :>
Back to top Go down
Deluxe

cant run kal Empty
PostSubject: Cant create account   cant run kal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:58 am

hi all,
i tried to registred an account but alway a massage says the the security code is wrong!i dont know i should make an account may an admin could help me !

Thx Deluxe
Back to top Go down
Mehzor

cant run kal Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant run kal   cant run kal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:08 am

Tewu wrote:
So i must off anti virus and firewall ... ? :] and update kal ? ? :>

Yeah that should hopefully work, unless you can make it so your anti-virus ignores the program otherwise I'm not sure sorry.

Last edited by Mehzor on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mehzor

cant run kal Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant run kal   cant run kal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:10 am

Deluxe wrote:
hi all,
i tried to registred an account but alway a massage says the the security code is wrong!i dont know i should make an account may an admin could help me !

Thx Deluxe

If you are currently using Internet Explorer download Mozilla firefox and use that to register your account...that worked for me anyway, GL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cant run kal Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant run kal   cant run kal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant run kal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chillakalv2 :: Ingame Talk :: Suggestions-
Jump to: